Monday, April 9, 2012

his father's son

As you may or may not know (I don't think I've mentioned him yet) I LOVE Leonard Cohen.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  His voice is just haunting and soothing and gorgeous and I love him.  So it was as pleasant surprise when I came across his son.  On the one hand I was sort of surprised I didn't know about him, but at the same time I am way to enthralled with Leonard's voice to read much more about him...anyway...today I discovered Adam Cohen.  He has a new song called "What Other Guy".  The lyrics are pretty fantastic; the melody reminds me a bit of The Smith's (who I also LOVE) Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, and in general it is just a a sweet tune.  So have a listen...maybe you'll like it. If not, DEFINITELY take a listen to his pop.

Listen here (the link to the song is on the left side of the article)

No comments:

Post a Comment