Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4 more days until...

a lovely little sisters getaway!  Saturday my two little sisters (who are taller or as tall as me) and I are heading to Morrison, CO and Red Rocks Amphitheatre to see the following...

We begin with the delightful, mellow crooning of Gregory Alan Isakov...



Then we jump to the talented, funny and all around entertaining Ingrid Michaelson...
(I realize this is not a new song, but it is my favorite Ingrid song...although it is a bummer not to see Allie Moss backing her up)



so...her is a version with Allie!




And finally we will be treated to one of our most favorite artists of all...the lovely, the charming and always insanely talented Brandi Carlile...







SO STOKED!  Well except for the 8.5 hour drive home right after the show :)  SISTER BONDING TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment