Monday, March 26, 2012

First Listen

Today on NPR there are a couple First Listens.  I LOVE First Listen.  You get to hear an entire album from an artist from beginning to end!  Today one of them is Of Monsters and Men's album, My Head Is An Animal.  This is not a first listen for me.  I actually have the album.  I LOVE IT!  Have a listen and see what you think.  It is fantastic.  Icelanders make some fantastic music.  In my humble musical opinion anyway...but listen soon because the First Listens don't stick around forever. (click the link below)

My Head Is An Animal-Of Monsters and Men

And as a bonus, M. Ward is previewing his forthcoming album as well.  I like M. Ward too, but he isn't as new as Of Monster's and Men, in my musical life.

A Wasteland Companion-M.Ward







No comments:

Post a Comment