Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Without You...of the Mariah Carey variety

In my last post, I mentioned that there is not room for being judgmental on this blog.  I would like to clarify...judge all you want...as far as my music taste is concerned.  But I beg of you, and will return the favor...do not judge me as a person for my musical tastes...at least not too harshly.  With that being said...

I wanted to share one of my favorites from an artist who I don't really love on the whole.  But this song...I don't know what it is...when I hear it, for some reason, yet to be discovered (perhaps hypnosis would word) it takes me back to my Green Valley High School days.  Aja, Mary...any idea why?  And my memories of those days are generally just fantastically pleasant.  It just puts smile on my face and I love belting it at the top of my lungs...although, as I discovered last night, my neighbors do not love it...though it was 10-ish and so that could have had something to do with it.  I am sure it was not my voice that was annoying.  I can match Mariah Carey note for perfect note...I am pretty sure anyone who has heard me sing is rolling on the floor with laughter right now.

Anywho...without very ado...Without You by Mariah Carey

(listen to me)


No comments:

Post a Comment