Tuesday, March 13, 2012

new song Tuesday-True Loves by Hooray For Earth

I bet you thought I would do "new music Monday" or "new tune Tuesday"...didn't you?  Well I might, but today I am going with "new song Tuesday" Mainly because I can't guarantee that I will have a new song every week.  Plus, who knows, maybe the songs that are on here already are new to you.  This post, which I would love to do every week, is going to be a new song and or new artist that is new to me...and maybe to you...

This week's song and artist comes from my friend and music guru Marie Heywood.  She and I have similar loves when it comes to music so I am always excited when she shares something new.  This week was no exception for her excellence.  I am really digging True Loves by Hooray For Earth.  Take a listen below.  It makes me want to watch a Mad Max movie and listen to Depeche Mode.

(listen to me)


If you love it...awesome sauce.  If you don't...cool bananas.  I don't judge...as long as you don't judge me.  That is not to say I am averse to sharing my opinion about songs I don't like, but if you happen to like something I do not enjoy, we can still be friends and I have no judgement.  What have you discovered this recently/?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Marie and Brooke! Listening to this on repeat. I'd like to hear more.

    ReplyDelete